Desk Type: Arena
Software Version: V13.0
Hardware Setup: 1 x Arena (Standalone)
When merging values from additional attribute groups into an existing shared or normal palette via <Record> (Palette) [Merge] then undoing the merge, further updating of the palette shows the quick merge mask includes the additional attribute groups.
I was using a user defined personality at the time but it can be reproduced with system personalities, I used the Clay Paky Axcor Spot 400 fixture personality.
From a clear programmer
1. Select Clay Paky Axcor Spot 400 fixture
2. Apply a value to Dimmer (<@> <@>)
3. Record (in channel mode) a shared or normal palette in the Gobo and Beams workspace (quick merge mask will be 'I' only)
4. Touch/Nudge the Cyan attribute
5. <Record> (Palette) [Merge] into the palette created in step 3
6. <Undo> the merge from previous step (palette restored to contain Dimmer value only)
7. Record into the palette created in step 3 notice during record that the quick merge mask indicated on softkey D now includes 'C'
The correct quick merge mask can be restored by saving then reloading the show or restarting the desk after the undo operation.
This issue does not appear with global palettes.
Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests