Titan Remote V11 problems

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

oaksld

Re: Titan Remote V11 problems

Postby oaksld » 26 Sep 2019, 20:10

Has there been any updates or solutions to this problem? I am getting ready to start my busy Christmas season and would really love to have the remote working again. I sent my show file in sometime ago but haven't had any response.

Thank You
phb

Re: Titan Remote V11 problems

Postby phb » 27 Sep 2019, 11:59

We've used a number of the showfiles we've been sent to try and improve the reliability of the remote. There will be a new version of the remote released alongside the upcoming release of Titan V12, which will include a number of the fixes we've been able to implement. We expect that this will significantly improve reliability for many users.

Unfortunately we haven't been able to get to the bottom of every reported issue with the remote in the time available, but we have tested every showfile that users have sent in to determine what issues remain, and we hope to fix as many outstanding issues as possible in future minor updates to the app after the V12 release.

That said, our testing has revealed that the vast majority of showfiles that we have been sent do now load without issues, and so we would encourage users to try the V12 app when released.

Sorry I can't be more specific right now, but as I say do look out for the V12 app when it is released soon.

Hope this helps,
Pete Bridgman :: Avolites