Titan Remote V11 problems

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

oaksld

Titan Remote V11 problems

Postby oaksld » 03 Aug 2018, 14:44

My V11 remote has quit working.. it was working fine when I upgraded to v11 and downloaded the new app but last week it just stopped. The console shows up in the app and loads the show but the fixtures don't show up anymore.

I rely heavily on the app for focusing and such and this has become a huge issue. I talked to a U.S. Avo tech the other day and the only answer I got was "The remote has been problematic... restart everything and try again..."
Restarting everything multiple times hasn't worked.

Has anybody had problems with it? and if so have you found a fix?

Thanks
oaksld

Re: Titan Remote V11 problems

Postby oaksld » 07 Aug 2018, 17:31

*UPDATE*
I have narrowed down the time at which the remote stopped working. I had deleted some fixtures, changed the patch on the remaining fixtures and added a few new fixtures. I also moved some fixtures around and created some new groups. I can't for the life of me figure out why it won't work... I set up 2 laptops, one with the older show that worked and one with the current show... I went through every settings window one by one and the show files are identical except for the patch.

I guess I'll just go back and try again from the start and re-program, but just thought I would throw that information out there.
Kully

Re: Titan Remote V11 problems

Postby Kully » 14 Aug 2018, 17:21

Would it possible for you to send the show file you have experienced this issue with to support@avolites.com so I can investigate this.