Titan V15 Capture symphony 22 It highlite but does not give output.

Welcome to the Avolites Visualiser Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Mashout

Titan V15 Capture symphony 22 It highlite but does not give output.

Postby Mashout » 24 Jul 2022, 13:06

Hi all,

I have a problem, I just made a project I Capruture and a patch in Titan simulator. Now I want to do some programming work, only I don't see any output in capture, but highlite capture everything.

Capture and my computer (everything runs on 1 computer) are connected to each other. Capture sees Titan and Titan sees Capture I've been snooping around on this forum and I've come across several ways to solve it, but I can't. Would someone be so kind to help me with this problem so that I can have output on Capture again.

Thanks,
David Dommershuijzen,
icke_siegen

Re: Titan V15 Capture symphony 22 It highlite but does not give output.

Postby icke_siegen » 25 Jul 2022, 10:13

Can you please indicate which versions you use (Titan and Capture)? Also can you please check how that computer is currently networked? Even though both programs are running on the same computer the communication goes via network. The simplest way is to simply connect the computer to a network switch as this activates the network port. If you rather use WiFi then you need to enable sACN output over WiFi in DMX settings as this is disabled by default.
Mashout

Postby Mashout » 26 Jul 2022, 09:07

Thank you for your reaction. I use Titan version 15.1 and Capture version 2022.0.023. The connection goes via WIFI. You said something about sACN output is by deafult disabled, mayby that was the problem. If im home im gonna try toturn sACN output enabled. I'll keep you posted.
Mashout

Postby Mashout » 27 Jul 2022, 15:56

Sorry for the late reaction but Capture works! sACN output ia WIFI was turn off I turned it on and it works. Thank you for your help.
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 28 Jul 2022, 07:57

Cool, thanks for the feedback.