RDM Titan One V11

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

rui1970

RDM Titan One V11

Postby rui1970 » 04 May 2020, 16:56

Hello,

How can i "work" with RDM in Titan one V11?
I have some fixtures (Leding Ronin r35) and i can´t comunicatte bidirectionaly whith the Fixtures (and also Super solar and PixCyc - from Leding), only unidectinal (DMX), whith DMX everything is OK,
I've saw that they are already on Capture (only Ronin)
I'm new in Avolite.

Thx for the help
icke_siegen

Re: RDM Titan One V11

Postby icke_siegen » 05 May 2020, 19:38

Hi Rui,

unfortunately RDM works only via Artnet throughout all Titan consoles. You'd need an RDM capable Artnet node for this to work. RDM via 5pin DMX is not supported.

Best regards, Sebastian
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 05 May 2020, 21:28

Additionally the personalities need to include information about the RDM for the fixture.

Unfortunately I have been unable to find the necessary details for the Leding Ronin R35, specifically the unique ESTA manufacturer ID for Leding and their unique model ID for this particular fixture. If you can provide these (or a link to suitable documentation) I will be happy to add. If it is not obvious please specify whether the values are decimal or hexadecimal base.

As far as I can see we do not currently have any personalities for Leding fixtures called 'Super Solar' or 'PixCyc' (or anything similar). If you would like these adding please submit personality requests via the request form on the personality website here (for RDM compatibility we will also require the details mentioned above for these fixtures. Please note that if fixtures contain more than one mode with the same channel count we will also require the RDM Personality ID's in order for RDM to work with those modes).
rui1970

Postby rui1970 » 13 May 2020, 13:03

thank you for the information.
I will send pe personalyties .