set list paging

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

bercic

set list paging

Postby bercic » 10 May 2019, 09:42

hello

I would like to inform you about a possible bug regarding pages while in set list mode.
if you press go page and punch in a number while in normal paging, it loads the specified page and the white page indicator on the left moved also to the specified page.

in set list paging mode, when you punch a page nuber with go page, the current page changes, but the page indicator on the bottom left, remains on the previus page.

BR
Urban
phb

Re: set list paging

Postby phb » 13 May 2019, 18:42

Hi Urban,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

As currently implemented, the behaviour of the [Go Page] button is always to jump to a specific playback page. The playback page indicator, however, changes to either show Playback Pages when in normal paging mode, or your current Set List Track when in Set List paging mode.

As [Go Page] doesn't change your current Set List Track, only your current playback page, when you use [Go Page] the displayed Set List track on the indicator will no longer match the currently selected playback page.

We're considering ideas for how we might be able to modify [Go Page] to also allow you to jump to a set list track by number in the same way as it does now for playback pages, and I have recorded this internally as a feature request. As ever, if this is something that you'd find useful, I'd encourage you to submit a feature request at https://www.avolites.com/ideas/.

Hope this makes sense, and thanks for the feedback!

Best,
Pete Bridgman :: Avolites