EMERGENCY THE CUE LIST/EDITOR IS NOT COMING UP

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

mickaylab

EMERGENCY THE CUE LIST/EDITOR IS NOT COMING UP

Postby mickaylab » 17 Feb 2019, 07:13

When I click the cue list to pull up the cue view, nothing happens. I cannot view cues or edit my times. My tech is tomorrow and I am two scenes away from finishing this show. Please, someone help.
mickaylab

Re: EMERGENCY THE CUE LIST/EDITOR IS NOT COMING UP

Postby mickaylab » 17 Feb 2019, 07:20

It may help to know that none of my displays are working properly. Nothing will let me x it out. Please, if you have any idea what is going on, I am literally hyperventilating. Please help me out.
mickaylab

Postby mickaylab » 17 Feb 2019, 07:52

I think I figured something out, I THINK
mickaylab

Postby mickaylab » 17 Feb 2019, 08:12

NOPE! I was wrong. I have none of it figured out. And no, I cannot call the emergency number. I have looked everywhere and there is no solution to this problem because it literally should not exist. The program is broken. (Not the first time it has broken or froze) and I am completely done.
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 17 Feb 2019, 09:38

Hi,

sorry for the problems. Bur if you could explain your problems a little more then it would be easier to help. Which software version are you using, which hardware/console? Can you post a picture maybe?

'Clicking a cuelist' (the area in the display close to that handle) opens playback view only in the root menu. but what always works: press <View> resp. <Open> (I asked for the hardware you are using), followed by the blue swop button of your cuelist. This brings up the playback view.

Another way would be using Unfold which temporarily puts each cue on an individual fader (lpress <Unfold> again to exit this state).

please let us know how we could of more help.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 17 Feb 2019, 09:57

In my experience one of the most common reasons for windows not opening as expected is that they are opening on another display that you can't see. Try going to SYSTEM, [Display Setup], and toggle [External Display] to 'Disconnected'. Alternatively you can try moving open windows by pressing VIEW the [Window Options] then choose the window you want to move via [Select Window] then [Move Screen] to swap between displays.