titan one pc new fixture

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

charlesvieira2018

titan one pc new fixture

Postby charlesvieira2018 » 18 Nov 2018, 09:46

Hi. I use titan one on my notebook. When I create a new fixture how do I use it in capture viewer ...
niclights
The eManual

Re: titan one pc new fixture

Postby niclights » 18 Nov 2018, 11:32

If a fixture/mode is simulated in Capture and the personality file includes the relevant information then, with default settings (in particular the Auto-Update switch must be turned on in the show section of the Capture Settings window) it should automatically appear in the Capture Visualiser window when open and, as far as is possible, function in the same way as the real-world fixture*.

Where fixtures are supported and have automatically appeared in the Capture Visualiser window you can manipulate the position and orientation of one or more by selecting them and toggling softkey G until it reads 'Wheels=Visualiser'. If you then select the position attribute bank (P) the wheels will connect to various controls (there are three pages of controls which cycle through by pressing the position attribute bank button again).

Assuming you are using the latest version of Titan where a particular mode of a fixture has Capture Visualiser support a Capture logo will appear in the relevant softkey or a filled-in square in the 'Capture' column of the Patch View/Personality List when patching.

If a fixture does not show as having Capture support or does not automatically appear in the integrated Capture Visualiser window when patching with Auto-Update turned on in the Capture Settings window please ensure you have the latest personality library installed.

If it still does not work then you can request Capture support via the personality request form on the website here and select 'Capture Visualiser (.c2o)' from the 'Desk Type' options. Please be aware that not all types of fixture or functions can be simulated at the moment. In particular things like DMX lasers and atmospheric effects such as smoke, haze, snow or flames etc. Also note that in order to produce accurate simulations we will require some specific information. These requirements vary depending on the fixture type but, as a minimum, photometric data (ie. lamp source/power/beam angle or zoom range along with how it relates to any associated DMX control) and physical dimensions/drawings. Usually all of the required information can be found in the fixture manual and/or on a product webpage. If it is possible to find all of this information online from the manufacturer and model name then this is all we require although if you can include links in the notes section of the request this would always be appreciated and can help avoid any confusion or delays. If the relevant information cannot be found online then please attach it to the request. Please note that currently the form is limited to one .pdf or .zip format attachment per request, no larger than 3MB.

For more information on Capture Visualiser requests and requirements please see here.

Does that help answer your question?

*the accuracy of the simulation is largely dependent on the information available
charlesvieira2018

Re: titan one pc new fixture

Postby charlesvieira2018 » 20 Nov 2018, 03:45

yea! answered my question thank you