flash won't work properly

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

chien0721

flash won't work properly

Postby chien0721 » 16 Sep 2018, 09:36

Hi, my venue is using an titan v8.1 pearl expert console. And my colleague has encountered a very strange situation that I couldn't figure out what the problem is.
For most of our show files, gray button works just fine as flash function. But as for my colleague's show file, the flash function just won't work no matter what key profile has been selected. When I press the gray button, I can still see the chase being connected on the LCD screen and running those steps one by one. However, the fixtures on the stage are just not dimming or changing colour. But when I press blue button or move the fader, it works just fine. I have checked the flash master and key profile. It's not work under all types of key profiles. I have written a new chase and it still won't work.
I don't know what the problem is. And I am willing to send this show file if it's needed.
Thanks
niclights
The eManual

Re: flash won't work properly

Postby niclights » 16 Sep 2018, 23:21

I'm happy to take a look at the showfile - nick <dot> morris <at> avolites <dot> com
chien0721

Re: flash won't work properly

Postby chien0721 » 10 Nov 2018, 04:23

niclights wrote:I'm happy to take a look at the showfile - nick <dot> morris <at> avolites <dot> com

Hello Nick, I have sent you an email earlier. Hope you receive and find out what the problem is. Thanks! :D