disable programmer functions Titan One

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

htevents

disable programmer functions Titan One

Postby htevents » 15 Oct 2018, 16:27

Hello all,

I couldn't find this yet on this forum, but is there a way to prevent unwanted programming and deleting in Titan One, so people who are busking a show can't delete anything?
Gregory

Re: disable programmer functions Titan One

Postby Gregory » 15 Oct 2018, 17:34

The best option at the moment would be to set the Start Up Show to Locked in the Disk menu, that way any time the software is restarted it will revert to a known good state.
htevents

Postby htevents » 19 Oct 2018, 08:37

Thanks for your reply. That would be a good option.

Another question. Before transfering to Avolites, I was working on a Chamsys. There, it was possible to group a few playback buttons (executor page) so when button 1 was active and button 3 was triggered, button one released automaticly.
Can I do that in the playback window of the Titan software as well?
kimwida

Postby kimwida » 19 Oct 2018, 13:46

Titan doesn't have the function. But it's possible if you write some macros.
Actually I wrote some macros to achieve similar one.

Code: Select all

<avolites.macros>
  <macro id="Release_For_Up1">
    <name>Release For Up 1</name>
    <sequence>
      <step pause="0.01">Playbacks.ReleasePlayback(handle:"Location=PlaybackWindow,39",  0.5 , false)</step>
      <step pause="0.01">Playbacks.ReleasePlayback(handle:"Location=PlaybackWindow,40",  0.5 , false)</step>
      <step pause="0.01">Playbacks.ReleasePlayback(handle:"Location=PlaybackWindow,41",  0.5 , false)</step>
      <step pause="0.01">Playbacks.ReleasePlayback(handle:"Location=PlaybackWindow,42",  0.5 , false)</step>
    </sequence>
  </macro>
</avolites.macros>

If you fire a playback, just trigger this macro too and the macro releases four playbacks.
In my case, I want a group of 5 toggle playbacks. Only one playback active in 5 playbacks.
Bad thing is it took some time to write and edit. I really wish Titan could have the chamsys' function.