Question about Que issues

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Sertac

Question about Que issues

Postby Sertac » 03 Aug 2018, 11:09

Hi Guys,

i bought Quartz last week. And i am a new user and i am not the good light guy.

I have 169 cues for musical show.

i already creat 10 ques in a que list.
Cue 9 have 4 static light
Cue 10 have 6 static lights and 8 moving lights with shapes and effects

Explanetion :When i open the que 9 and edit something and try to save Cue 11 as a new Desk saved together with (cue 9+ cue 10)
i already tryed save (stage mode, quick save ...)

Question : What is the right thing , how can i edit and save ?

Thank you so much
niclights
The eManual

Re: Question about Que issues

Postby niclights » 03 Aug 2018, 11:19

I'm not sure if I fully understand what you are trying to do but if you want to combine the programming of two separate cues into one you could try using include. For example INCLUDE <select cue 9>, INCLUDE <select cue 10>. This will place the contents of cue 9 and cue 10 in the programmer. You could then record this as cue 11.

Does that help?
Sertac

Postby Sertac » 03 Aug 2018, 11:32

niclights wrote:I'm not sure if I fully understand what you are trying to do but if you want to combine the programming of two separate cues into one you could try using include. For example INCLUDE <select cue 9>, INCLUDE <select cue 10>. This will place the contents of cue 9 and cue 10 in the programmer. You could then record this as cue 11.

Does that help?

Thank you for your answer.

And sorry my english

İt works combine but i don t want combine . i just want to edit que and save separetly . But the desk does combine :(
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 03 Aug 2018, 12:02

Ok. No problem. This will be because a cuelist is tracking by default. You have some options:

1) If you don't need tracking you can turn it off via [Playback Options] (if you just need to stop the shapes from tracking you can turn shape tracking off separately).
2) If you need tracking but want to stop everything tracking from cue 10 to cue 11 you can set the tracking mode of cue 11 to 'Block' via Playback View (view the cuelist playback, select the tracking cell for cue 11 and then select 'Block' from the softkey menu).
3) If you need tracking and just want to stop the shapes from cue 10 tracking into cue 11 you can toggle them individually by tapping on the shape in playback view (by default where a shape is tracking it will have 'T' next to it. Tap this to switch it to block 'B').

Hopefully that will point you in the right direction.
Sertac

Postby Sertac » 03 Aug 2018, 12:15

niclights wrote:Ok. No problem. This will be because a cuelist is tracking by default. You have some options:

1) If you don't need tracking you can turn it off via [Playback Options] (if you just need to stop the shapes from tracking you can turn shape tracking off separately).
2) If you need tracking but want to stop everything tracking from cue 10 to cue 11 you can set the tracking mode of cue 11 to 'Block' via Playback View (view the cuelist playback, select the tracking cell for cue 11 and then select 'Block' from the softkey menu).
3) If you need tracking and just want to stop the shapes from cue 10 tracking into cue 11 you can toggle them individually by tapping on the shape in playback view (by default where a shape is tracking it will have 'T' next to it. Tap this to switch it to block 'B').

Hopefully that will point you in the right direction.

Amazing answer :) Thank you so so so much :) i ll try to night .