playback/cue user number

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

nachwilunie

playback/cue user number

Postby nachwilunie » 02 Dec 2017, 10:31

Is there any way to select playback by user number?
riscster

Re: playback/cue user number

Postby riscster » 04 Dec 2017, 14:43

Not at the moment. There isn't really a 'selected' state for playbacks. What activity are you doing where you'd like to refer to the playback by number?
nachwilunie

Postby nachwilunie » 06 Dec 2017, 17:39

Macros.
Without possibility to refer to playback by number you have to open playback window, choose page, playback has to be on the exact same place, click on playback, close window etc.
This creates situations where for example resizing window can make macro useless. To many steps to simply just choose playback (e.g. like group)
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 06 Dec 2017, 19:13

What exactly do you want to do with macros? If coded macros would be an option then maybe it is possible.
nachwilunie

Postby nachwilunie » 23 Feb 2018, 09:48

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't around for a while:)
Coded macros are not an option for the moment, simply because i don't know how to do this yet (i hope this will change in the near future:).
What i want to do with those macros are all the simple operations (move, copy, delete) without changing the screen to "see" that playback. I just want to "grab" playback like other items and do what i need to to with it :). Or just simply fire that playback. Yes, i can do this other ways, like e.g. cuelist with autoload etc. but i thought there is a simpler, faster way.