Renaming pages

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

bpierc6

Renaming pages

Postby bpierc6 » 01 Aug 2017, 17:55

I have a Tiger Touch II running V10.1. Every time I rename my playback pages, when I reload the show they go back to old names. I have saved new show files multiple times and the same names keep tracking through. This is an installed console at a church so my fixtures and palettes stay the same every week but I update the cue lists.
Gregory

Re: Renaming pages

Postby Gregory » 01 Aug 2017, 19:02

In the bottom left-hand corner of the screen press the centre of the page list to open the Goto Playback Page menu, toggle softkey C, Follow Handle World Page, so that it is set to Disabled and restart the software. This should hopefully make your previous playback page legends appear and any subsequent updates will also be preserved when you save and load the show. If you have multiple show files you will need to change the setting in each one and save it for future use.
bpierc6

Postby bpierc6 » 16 Aug 2017, 15:37

Gregory wrote:In the bottom left-hand corner of the screen press the centre of the page list to open the Goto Playback Page menu, toggle softkey C, Follow Handle World Page, so that it is set to Disabled and restart the software. This should hopefully make your previous playback page legends appear and any subsequent updates will also be preserved when you save and load the show. If you have multiple show files you will need to change the setting in each one and save it for future use.

I tried this but no luck. It's still doing the same thing.
willlavermedia

Postby willlavermedia » 04 Aug 2019, 00:22

Gregory wrote:In the bottom left-hand corner of the screen press the centre of the page list to open the Goto Playback Page menu, toggle softkey C, Follow Handle World Page, so that it is set to Disabled and restart the software. This should hopefully make your previous playback page legends appear and any subsequent updates will also be preserved when you save and load the show. If you have multiple show files you will need to change the setting in each one and save it for future use.

Tried that a few times and still doesn't work :shock: any other suggestions?
phb

Postby phb » 05 Aug 2019, 11:35

It's possible you are affected by a known issue (#81360) wherein some old show files have page names that are not saved / loaded correctly, resulting in modifications to them being lost after re-loading the show.

This is an issue that has been identified and resolved recently, and we are hoping to release this fix in a new version of Titan soon.
Pete Bridgman :: Avolites