Calling all Feature Requests

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Olie
Site Admin

Calling all Feature Requests

Postby Olie » 19 Jan 2016, 11:43

We would like to hear from you if you have any feature requests you would like to see in a future version. At Avolites we are starting to put together a feature list for the next version and will be closely looking at the Feature Request thread on this forum. The deadline for features to be considered is 29th January, so please ensure you add your requests to the feature request thread on this forum.

http://forum.avolites.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1466

We will specifically be looking at the more day to day tasks rather then big features so please consider where you think your daily life with an Avolites console could be improved.

Before posting new features to the feature request thread, please make sure it has not already been added.
Avolites Software Team
Judge

Re: Calling all Feature Requests

Postby Judge » 21 Jan 2016, 09:39

Hi Ollie. I may have mentioned this before, but its a potential hazard that actually bit me last week - and has happened before - a feature to be able to double lock cue lists - especially the main show file! In a frenzy of last minute editing I somehow missed a step and deleted the entire cue list. Luckily I had only just saved to USB and could restore before client noticed!
Also, and this is a main feature really - the ease of use of the visualiser needs to be looked at. Check out the onboard viz of ChamSys and MA to see how well they are integrated into the hardware and workflow of the desk.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 21 Jan 2016, 10:40

We probably don't want a discussion here so I may split but in regard to the accidentally deleting cue list are you aware there is a user setting to set the standard behaviour of delete? By default it permanently removes but you can change this so that it just unassigns. In that case you can simply go to the show library and re-assign it to a handle.
Judge

Postby Judge » 21 Jan 2016, 12:04

Thanks Nic - didnt know that, cheers
Avljud

Postby Avljud » 01 Feb 2016, 21:36

Requests

- Fade between Pages and Playbacks. (Example, fade out Playback 1 on Page 1 when go to page 2 etc.)
- Possibility to change the visual Playback button to either a Fader or a Next Cue +\- button for fast and easy access to control speed, size, change colours etc.
- Multiple Colours on each layer in Pixelmapping workspace
- A countdown/clock function in Pixelmapping workspace to create fast and easy countdowns etc.

Thanks!
Kenny
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 01 Feb 2016, 22:21

Please add these to the thread linked in Olie's post above if they do not already exist.