Three questions

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Avljud

Three questions

Postby Avljud » 13 Dec 2015, 16:11

Hi!
I have some problems with three things i would need some help with.
1. I have two LED Movingheads with colourwheel. I record them to change colour in a cuelist on a Playback. When i activate the playback the colourwheel spinns so the other colours gets visible. Is there any way to change the colourwheel speed?
2. When i record some colours in a cuelist for 4 LEDbars and save it to one playback than i make a Chase with the same ledbars on another playback. Why will the Chase colour take over the cuelist colour? Possible to release everything? Or any ideas?
3. Is it possible to make autoload in just one cue or do you do have to make a cuelist?
niclights
The eManual

Re: Three questions

Postby niclights » 13 Dec 2015, 16:36

1) You can set fade times per attribute but you will always be limited by fixture functionality (ie. max speed). It might be better to try and blackout the fixture while changing colour or use adjacent colours where possible.

2) All attributes apart from dimmer are LTP. You can release per playback and per step (per step will apply to all steps in a chase/list).

3) You can only autoload in cuelists but there's no reason why you can't have a single cue in a cuelist. By setting playback options like fire first cue and kill at zero you can make it behave more or less like a cue.
Avljud

Postby Avljud » 13 Dec 2015, 19:25

Ok so the easiest way is to set everything up in a cuelist. Set all the lights as I want and save it at the first cue of the cuelist. In the second cue I blackout the lights i want to go in a chase and save it at the second cue. At the third cue I set all the lights as I want once again and blackout the moving lights and only make the position and colour. At the last cue I have everything the same as the third but I put the dimmer up on the moving lights. Than i autoload a chase in the second cue and also an FX movement to the moving lights. Would that be correct thinking?
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 13 Dec 2015, 21:34

I can't really visualise what you are trying to do. There are lots of ways of doing things depending on what you want to achieve and how you prefer to operate. Just try it and see?
Avljud

Postby Avljud » 15 Dec 2015, 17:06

Thanks!