Motorized faders - Sapphire Touch

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

DUSTINSNYDER

Motorized faders - Sapphire Touch

Postby DUSTINSNYDER » 09 Jul 2013, 21:33

Hey, I have a Sapphire touch spec'd for an upcoming tour and was curious as to where I can find info on working with motorized faders.
DUSTINSNYDER

Re: Motorized faders - Sapphire Touch

Postby DUSTINSNYDER » 14 Jul 2013, 04:15

Anyone?
EmmaThompson

Re: Motorized faders - Sapphire Touch

Postby EmmaThompson » 18 Jul 2013, 09:47

Hi Dustin,

Sorry things have been super busy at Avo HQ with festival season! The motorised faders can be turned on or off under playback options, it's called 'heldover playbacks'

The way they work when turned on, is that when you have a playback active, and you change page, the fader value drops to zero, allowing you to activate a new cue, whilst still maintaining the level of the previous playback. The playback display will indicate what page the previous cue(s) are active on. When you then jump back to that page, the fader levels will change accordingly.

There is a workspace window called 'Active Playbacks' which allows you to see all the playbacks active on all pages. You can release cues from this window by pressing 'release' and the cue. If you want to just kill all playbacks over all pages on the console, press 'release' and then 'release all' on the softkeys.

Feel free to drop me an email with any questions you have, you'll get a much more instant response :)

emma@avolites.com
Emma Thompson
Training and Events
Avolites