cue lists and chaser trouble Capture.

Welcome to the Avolites Visualiser Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

plonkontheweb

cue lists and chaser trouble Capture.

Postby plonkontheweb » 22 Apr 2022, 12:43

Hi,

I've connected TitanOne Simulator to stand alone Capture via Loopback. The Fixtures are responding to all my commands, but not if I record them on a fader as a chaser. I don't really know what the problem is, because everything else works.
Can anyone help me out?

Thank You!!
niclights
The eManual

Re: cue lists and chaser trouble Capture.

Postby niclights » 22 Apr 2022, 12:57

From your description this sounds like a programming issue rather than anything to do with the visualisation. Does it work in the integrated Capture Visualiser?
plonkontheweb

Postby plonkontheweb » 22 Apr 2022, 13:07

niclights wrote:From your description this sounds like a programming issue rather than anything to do with the visualisation. Does it work in the integrated Capture Visualiser?

Thank you for your reply :)
No it doesn't. I can see what I'm programming whilst I'm recording in steps, but when I'm done it shows nothing.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 22 Apr 2022, 13:14

Have you pressed Clear after you have finished recording?
plonkontheweb

Postby plonkontheweb » 22 Apr 2022, 13:20

niclights wrote:Have you pressed Clear after you have finished recording?

Yes, the classic exit clear clear. My record mode is on fixture, so i dont think that is the problem as well. I just test it with a simple dimmer chaser.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 22 Apr 2022, 13:25

Given it's intensity (dimmers), assuming the playback fader is raised perhaps there is something mastering it (ie. grand master)?

Also you mention cue list and chaser in the subject. If you are recording a cue list you will need to press go to advance each step (including the first) after firing the cue list unless you explicitly tell it to fire first step/ set the cue link to something other than wait for go.
plonkontheweb

Postby plonkontheweb » 22 Apr 2022, 14:27

niclights wrote:Given it's intensity (dimmers), assuming the playback fader is raised perhaps there is something mastering it (ie. grand master)?

Also you mention cue list and chaser in the subject. If you are recording a cue list you will need to press go to advance each step (including the first) after firing the cue list unless you explicitly tell it to fire first step/ set the cue link to something other than wait for go.

Yes, I've checked all that. I still can't really figure it out. Should I ask this in another subject?
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 22 Apr 2022, 15:26

If you send the showfile to nick <dot> morris <at> avolites <dot> com I would be happy to take a look.