Avolites and capture failing

Welcome to the Avolites Visualiser Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Robby037

Avolites and capture failing

Postby Robby037 » 19 Feb 2021, 23:08

Anyone who knows how to use avo with capture:

I've patched all of my fixtures and they're the same on both, but my lights keep going crazy and some of them I can't turn off at all

Any help is appreciated
niclights
The eManual

Re: Avolites and capture failing

Postby niclights » 20 Feb 2021, 10:42

Without more information it is difficult to say but some thoughts:

- If you haven't done so already install the latest fixture library and ensure you are using the latest personalities. If you are using stand-alone Capture then the same applies to that.
- If you are using Titan Simulator then 'keep going crazy' might just be the spoiler and this would be normal.
- Assuming you're referring to the stand-alone Capture are you sure you are using the same mode?
- Again, with stand-alone Capture if project console link is enabled try disabling it (you can find this at the bottom of the Universes tab).
- If none of this helps then it is of course possible that the personality and the simulation don't match for some reason, for example an error in one or the other or where the fixture manufacturer has made changes to the DMX implementation and one or the other hasn't been updated yet. If you are finding that you cannot control a particular fixture properly using the latest Titan personality and Capture library and you are sure the fixture, mode and address match then if you can let me know which fixture I can investigate.