Old fixtures in Capture

Welcome to the Avolites Visualiser Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

akepaulsson

Old fixtures in Capture

Postby akepaulsson » 22 Oct 2019, 21:34

I have a couple of problems in Capture.
The first is that deleted fixtures still show up in the visualiser and I can’t get rid of them. (The red beam from the floor and some of the marked fixtures in the back end).
The second problem is one of eight newly added fixtures don’t work. If I chose it its being marked in the visualizer as expected, but pressing Locate doesn’t do anything and if I try to move the fixture the XYZ values are blank.

Would appreciate some help. (Titan 11, Mobile +Wing)

[img]
screenklipp.jpg
[/img]

PS: Deleting the theatre gives me a new default theatre with the pathed fixtures, but then I have to move over 50 fixtures and rebuild walls etc on a regular base and that is something I rather not do.
Attachments
screenklipp.jpg
Example
screenklipp.jpg (163.19 KiB) Viewed 22922 times
oaksld

Re: Old fixtures in Capture

Postby oaksld » 05 Nov 2019, 14:31

I could use an answer to this as well... deleted fixtures still show up when I do an auto update... is there no way to delete them?

Thanks
orizzontisonori

Postby orizzontisonori » 17 May 2021, 14:01

I have the same problem with titan one 10.1 in the capture visualiser I see and check the attributes of the fixtures but for some I cannot change the position and the XYZ values are blank.
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 17 May 2021, 14:43

Hi orizzontisonori,

can you please explain your problem in total, e.g. show a screenshot, name the hardware you are using, give a list of fixtures and addresses or so? The original poster mentioned more than one problem, hence 'I have the same problem' is too unspecific. Also, at least a part of the original problem has to do with using Titan One (which outputs only one universe) and patching fixtures onto universe 2. So, please give some more information, and we'll have a look into it.

Sebastian
orizzontisonori

Postby orizzontisonori » 20 May 2021, 13:54

icke_siegen wrote:Hi orizzontisonori,

can you please explain your problem in total, e.g. show a screenshot, name the hardware you are using, give a list of fixtures and addresses or so? The original poster mentioned more than one problem, hence 'I have the same problem' is too unspecific. Also, at least a part of the original problem has to do with using Titan One (which outputs only one universe) and patching fixtures onto universe 2. So, please give some more information, and we'll have a look into it.

Sebastian

Yes, you are right, unfortunately I do not know English and I use a translator so sorry for the mistakes.
My problem does not depend on the type of hardware as I am using the simulator. With some fixtures I have no problems: they are identified in the simulator, I can change the attributes and move the fixtures within my virtual stage.
With some fixtures I can change the attributes and see their effects in the simulator but I cannot move them. Position, Orientation and Rotation parameters remain white and cannot be modified. For example, it happens with Eurolite's SLS-3 HCL fixture and Stairville's AF-180.
thank you very much
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 20 May 2021, 14:13

orizzontisonori wrote:Yes, you are right, unfortunately I do not know English and I use a translator so sorry for the mistakes.
My problem does not depend on the type of hardware as I am using the simulator. With some fixtures I have no problems: they are identified in the simulator, I can change the attributes and move the fixtures within my virtual stage.
With some fixtures I can change the attributes and see their effects in the simulator but I cannot move them. Position, Orientation and Rotation parameters remain white and cannot be modified. For example, it happens with Eurolite's SLS-3 HCL fixture and Stairville's AF-180.
thank you very much

As far as I can see both the Eurolite LED SLS-3 HCL and Stairville AF-180 LED Fogger CO2 FX do not currently have integrated Capture support. I do not believe this is the same as the issue being described in this topic. If you would like integrated Capture support adding please submit requests via the form on the personality website (select Capture (.c2o) from the desk type options).
orizzontisonori

Postby orizzontisonori » 24 May 2021, 16:06

niclights wrote:
orizzontisonori wrote:Yes, you are right, unfortunately I do not know English and I use a translator so sorry for the mistakes.
thank you very much

As far as I can see both the Eurolite LED SLS-3 HCL and Stairville AF-180 LED Fogger CO2 FX do not currently have integrated Capture support. I do not believe this is the same as the issue being described in this topic. If you would like integrated Capture support adding please submit requests via the form on the personality website (select Capture (.c2o) from the desk type options).

I thank you for the answer. It's not really a problem as these fixtures are unimportant in my show. The thing that is a bit annoying is that in the simulator they emit colors or flashes and not being able to move them ruin the display. I can't even delete them because in reality I have to command them and therefore they must be included in my show
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 24 May 2021, 16:42

I see. In that case it sounds like the controls on these fixtures are affecting those of some other fixture that is patched to the same address in Capture. I am unsure how it can end up in this state. If you wipe the Capture show in the Show section of the Capture Visualiser Settings window do they stop emitting output?