Multi Beam Lights in Internal Visualiser

Welcome to the Avolites Visualiser Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

thebaron

Multi Beam Lights in Internal Visualiser

Postby thebaron » 08 Mar 2018, 11:39

Hi,

I'm new to the software but attempting to setup a Martin Rush MultiBeam 2 light in TitanOne v10.1. The light has two independent LED bars that can be tilted in the same direction as each other or the inverse of each other.

I can see and edit the individual light cells and the personality profile does list two tilt options, but it appears the ability to tilt each bar individually isn't rendered in the Visualiser.

Adjusting tilt option one affects both light bars and tilt option two does nothing.

Is this a limitation of the Visualiser and/or the specific capture profile that one fixture can't be rendered with multiple independent tilt bars or am I misunderstanding the software?

Many thanks
niclights
The eManual

Re: Multi Beam Lights in Internal Visualiser

Postby niclights » 08 Mar 2018, 13:54

Hi,

Independent tilt is supported but unfortunately it looks like there is a fault with the Capture model. Thank you for reporting this. I will raise it to be looked into.
thebaron

Postby thebaron » 08 Mar 2018, 14:57

Exciting news, thank you :)

Presumably, if the fault is in the capture model, the independent tilt settings would still work with the actual light?
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 08 Mar 2018, 15:14

Presumably, yes. I don't have one and have never used one so I can't say for certain but I have high confidence. Especially as it's not particularly complicated, everything looks correct to me and it hasn't really changed since it was first created around 4 years ago. Assuming anyone has used it with an Avolites console (including the customer that originally requested it) I would have expected a bug report by now if it didn't!
thebaron

Postby thebaron » 08 Mar 2018, 17:22

That's brilliant, thanks so much :-)
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 15 Mar 2018, 11:25

This has now been fixed!
thebaron

Postby thebaron » 15 Mar 2018, 11:31

Incredible! Very impressed with the speed of this fix, thank you for your efforts :mrgreen: