Missing fixture

Welcome to the Avolites Visualiser Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

oaksld

Missing fixture

Postby oaksld » 21 Jan 2018, 14:40

When starting a new show my Mac 250 Entours show up in the Capture Visualizer, but in my current show they do not. The personality list says that they are Capture available but when I view the patched fixtures the capture box is not checked.

I have wiped the visualizer multiple times and turned the auto patch on and off but all it does is keep putting in different fixtures that are parked from shows in the past.

Am I overlooking something here?

Thank You
niclights
The eManual

Re: Missing fixture

Postby niclights » 21 Jan 2018, 15:07

Is the personality in the show up-to-date?

To check this press VIEW/OPEN and select one of the Martin MAC 250 Entour fixture handles. This will open the Fixture View window. In the Fixture View window select the 'Personality' tab to reveal the file history. The last entry should be dated 24-05-17 (or at least 25-05-16). If it is not you can update the personality via PATCH/[Edit Fixtures]/[Update Personality]/[MAC 250 Entour].
oaksld

Postby oaksld » 25 Jan 2018, 15:42

I've tried updating the personality as you described but I get the message that no updates are available... I have downloaded all of the latest personalities. This is only happening on my current show, if I start a new show everything is up to date.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 25 Jan 2018, 15:52

If the last entry in the file history of the personality in the old show is 24-05-17 then with the Capture window open try patching another instance of the fixture and see if that forces it to refresh. You can then delete the new fixture.