personality for HES color command

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

iain1@rogers.com

personality for HES color command

Postby iain1@rogers.com » 20 Jul 2004, 16:48

Hi Avolites type persons, have you fixed the bugs in the HES colour command personality file? It's not that it doesn't work, it's that everything is mixed up. Cyan is zoom on the cyan wheel etc, not impossilble to get yer head around, just irritating when programing at speed. Iain
galaxyshow

Postby galaxyshow » 20 Jul 2004, 23:34

You should search it on the personality database, or You should edit the personnality file onto your computer and chase the parameters, they must be incorrect. Compare with the user manual of the fixture.
Phil

Postby Phil » 21 Jul 2004, 09:31

I'm a little unsure of what the problems with it are, since the DMX output is what the user manual on High End's website for the Color Command suggests it requires - see page 41 of this.

If you can first check that you've got the most up to date version of the file from our personality library, and then tell me exactly what (if any) issues there are with it, then I'll do my best for you.

---------------------------------------------------------
Phil Rogers
Avolites Software Team
galaxyshow

Postby galaxyshow » 21 Jul 2004, 09:44

which desk are you using?
Phil

Postby Phil » 21 Jul 2004, 10:35

Sorry.... I also meant to add this....

If you find you have any other problems with fixture personalities, or you need one that's not been created, could you use the request and bug forms in our Fixture Personality Library.

Many Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------
Phil Rogers
Avolites Software Team