is there a way to assign a master fader for all movers?

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

dmb182

is there a way to assign a master fader for all movers?

Postby dmb182 » 04 Mar 2008, 03:08

On an azure shadow?

Like if i have a number of studio spot 250's, but most of my sub masters are taken up by conventionals, can i assign one fader to the dimmer channel so that i can fade out of shadow button programs at any time?

I guess the long way to to do this would be operate in program mode during show and just grab the fixtures and fade out, but that can be a little time consuming. My goal is to have a fader be the master dimmer for all movers at any time. possible?
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 04 Mar 2008, 11:58

Hi,

If you record your memories by channel, so you are only only recording the channels you have changed, you can have one memory (sub master) which just has the dimmer channel for all your fixtures and all the other memories without the dimmer channel. This can be difficult to get right but should give you one fader to control intensity and the rest can set colour, gobos, positions etc..

If you have memories recorded with dimmer information you can remove it by using the include function to load in the values from a memory and then use the off function to remove the dimmer information from the selected fixtures, finally record this as a new memory.