I can't get Shape Generator to work anymore

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

TrussFall

I can't get Shape Generator to work anymore

Postby TrussFall » 04 May 2024, 21:52

Pearl Expert Pro

Yesterday I was playing with movers, everything patched into the console and running Capture on my laptop. Things were fine.

Today I started messing around again, decided to try some more effects, and nothing was displaying on Capture. I could change colors, positions, intensities, etc. But if I went through all the steps to, for example, may a Pan/Tilt Circle, I could set all the parameters but it wouldn't show up on Capture. I could still control other items. When I viewed the playback I could see that I had Circle as the shape along with all the other parameters.

I am a newbie, so I don't know what I did. I loaded a show file from 2 days ago and I still can't make it work. All Masters are up and I didn't have any other active cues or playbacks. It's like I've disabled something deeper in the console.
Gregory

Re: I can't get Shape Generator to work anymore

Postby Gregory » 05 May 2024, 10:54

To make sure it isn't a size or speed master, press [Release] or [Off/Release] followed by Release All Masters from the softkeys. This will reset all masters to default values regardless of where they are or what page they are on.