Titan GO loses connection session

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

blazekv

Titan GO loses connection session

Postby blazekv » 15 Feb 2023, 12:52

Hello everyone.
I would like to ask you for help in solving the problem. I recently updated the HW to install the new version of Avolites Titan v16. I installed the software on a PC with the configuration:
- CPU Intel Core i7 - 12700KF
- RAM Patriot DD4 - 2600Mhz - 16GB
- Motherboard MSI PRO Z690-A DD4
- HDD - Patriot M.2 SSD Nvme 512GB
- AMD Radeon PRO WX3100 graphics
- SW Windows 11 PRO - full actual

Titan go behaves very unstable in this configuration and only on this computer. There are situations when the entire PC gets stuck so that only a hard restart helps, or Titan writes the message LOST CONNECTION SESSION. I tried to test the PC without SW Titan in a stress benchmark for a few days and the computer is fully stable. As soon as SW Titan starts, the problems start. I also tried installing Titan SW without firewall and anti virus, I tried running without firewall and anti virus and also running without connected data network. It still behaves the same.

On the second computer (Lenovo notebook, CPU i5, RAM 8GB, SSD), the Titan 16 behaves perfectly fine.

Can you think of any other solutions to the situation?

Thank you Vasek
Gregory

Re: Titan GO loses connection session

Postby Gregory » 15 Feb 2023, 14:17

Does the Titan Engine application appear in the taskbar? This should be a different icon to the Titan Go UI. Also you could check in Task Manager where is should be listed as Titan.exe in the Details tab.