Editing fixture order of a playback.....

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

nflutter

Editing fixture order of a playback.....

Postby nflutter » 26 Jan 2023, 20:22

So from what I can see I can change fixture order of a shape if I make it in shape generator, but I can't seem to do the same if I used key frame shapes....

If I create a dimmer spread in shape generator then record it to a playback, I can Include the playback, open shape generator, edit, edit Fixtures/Groups, fixture order, mess around with fixture order then re save.

If I do the same in key frame shape generator I can't see any way of changing the fixture order other than using a group to first record it and having to keep the group and change the fixture order of the group. If I do this and delete the group the fixture order is embedded in the shape, I can open/view the shape and see the fixture order in the cue view window but cannot change the order in any way?

Is this correct or is there a way to edit fixture order for a key frame shape when the group no longer exists?

The reason I would like this is because I like using key frame shape gen and having many different orders to create different looks but don't want to have to keep a group for each order, nice if I could record a shape then edit fixture order and save the new version as a new shape.