update Arena

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

fklighting

update Arena

Postby fklighting » 12 Jan 2023, 17:02

Hi there, have somebody try to update your Arena with the 16 version and the desk shows an incompatibility error?
i have checked at the site and the Arena are not in the list of affected consoles. so it seems that's no reason to this.

hope somebody can help.

thanks.
Gregory

Re: update Arena

Postby Gregory » 12 Jan 2023, 18:14

I'm not sure why that would be.

What does the error message say or can you post a screenshot?

Can you share the serial number of the console? If you prefer you can send me a private message.
fklighting

Postby fklighting » 13 Jan 2023, 15:30

this is the message I got. "This software cannot be installed on a console."
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 13 Jan 2023, 18:32

Which installer are you using? For consoles you need to create a recovery stick to install version 16, this does a complete reinstall of the console operating system. This requires downloading the creator from here and running that on a Windows PC to write to a USB stick. This will completely format and wipe the USB stick any data on the stick should be backed up first. Further instructions for creating and running a recovery stick can be found here. It is not possible to run the Avolites PC Suite on a console, this is only intended for normal desktop Windows computers.
fklighting

Postby fklighting » 20 Jan 2023, 18:17

After do the installation using all of these rules, the desk gets freeze all the time and I have to do a hard shut down, even with a empty session. have any ideia why this is going on ? Tanks.