Fire the same effect simultaneously

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

felixr

Fire the same effect simultaneously

Postby felixr » 18 Dec 2022, 23:58

I was wondering if there was any way to have 2 effects, using any method, go over each other simultaneously.

For example, I hit a key and I get an effect of sunstrip bulbs lighting up from the centre going out, I can hit it again before that effect has finished and the two will overlap with the end of the first carrying on whilst the second starts.

I've been playing around for a while but can't seem to get anything to work. Any tips or even just an answer that it can't be done would be much appreciated.
icke_siegen

Re: Fire the same effect simultaneously

Postby icke_siegen » 21 Dec 2022, 13:01

This should be doable with a cuelist. I just tried it with a number of dimmers, and cuelists with different shapes or different pixelmap effects. You can then either set options to 'manual crossfade' and can blend between the effects, or you enter a fadetime.
felixr

Re: Fire the same effect simultaneously

Postby felixr » 21 Dec 2022, 23:06

icke_siegen wrote:This should be doable with a cuelist. I just tried it with a number of dimmers, and cuelists with different shapes or different pixelmap effects. You can then either set options to 'manual crossfade' and can blend between the effects, or you enter a fadetime.

Worked perfectly, cheers