Built in Display problem

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

emestino

Built in Display problem

Postby emestino » 20 Jul 2022, 09:59

Hi all,
Please pardon me, I'm new to this forum.
I've got a TT2 which has being working fine for many years.
And recently, it just boot up with the Built In Display showing 4 instances of the screen instead of the normal 1 instance.
Like the picture shown below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wLeldCd98DP_-j0Eo_9Es22pop31eB3V/view?usp=sharing

Has anyone met with this issue before?
Million Thanks.
Kevin
Gregory

Re: Built in Display problem

Postby Gregory » 20 Jul 2022, 18:28

This is probably due to the BIOS settings being incorrect, you can find details here. It is possible that the loss of BIOS settings could be due to the motherboard battery being flat, if so this might need to be replaced. On the LV-67H motherboard there was also a BIOS update as part of ECN-0204 which was supposed to help prevent losing settings, there are two sets of instructions one for Windows 10 and one for older operating systems.
emestino

Re: Built in Display problem

Postby emestino » 21 Jul 2022, 12:34

Thank You very much, Gregory!
Taken ur advice, after I change the CMOS battery & reconfigured the Bios according to the link u reference, my TT2 is now working like a angel again. :D

When I have the window , will try ur advice to update the Bios.

Cheers,
Kevin

Gregory wrote:This is probably due to the BIOS settings being incorrect, you can find details here. It is possible that the loss of BIOS settings could be due to the motherboard battery being flat, if so this might need to be replaced. On the LV-67H motherboard there was also a BIOS update as part of ECN-0204 which was supposed to help prevent losing settings, there are two sets of instructions one for Windows 10 and one for older operating systems.