Attempting to move a cue directly before or after itself can result in the cue body becoming inaccessable or permanently deleted. Attemptng to recover the cue via Undo results in all signs of the cue disappearing completely.
Repro as follows -
Main issue, Cue body becomes inaccessable or deleted
1. Start new show
2. Create a 3 cue cue list
3. Open the Playback View workspace for the previously created cue list
4. Choose <Move> and touch Cue 2 from Playback View workspace
5. Touch Cue 2 again to set the "Insert Before" destination
6. System status shows error "Failed to get property. Couldn't find cue xxxx for property CueNumber"
7. [OK] <Exit>
'Go'ing on the cue list now skips cue 2. Any further operations on Cue 2 fail as it cannot be selected. The same result can be had from choosing [Insert After] at step 5.
Secondary issue, Undo fails to recover cue body
8. Open Undo History workspace
9. Select second last "Append Or Insert Playback step" (the point where Cue 2 was created), cues 2 and 3 disappear from Playback View workspace
10. Select last "Append Or Insert Playback step" (the point where Cue 3 was created), cue 3 reappears with no sign of cue 2
Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: nflutter and 12 guests