Avolites Tiger Touch II

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

jiwein

Avolites Tiger Touch II

Postby jiwein » 03 Feb 2022, 12:54

Hello all!

So I just had my first interview since out of college for an LD job. The system uses an Avolites Tiger Touch II. I have never used this system and would like to know how it is with other people. I’m used to etc eos software personally cinema hd but since I want to work with more music venues etc is usually the last choice.

Also is there an offline editor I can use on my computer like etc nomad? I tried to find something but it downloads a bunch of applications and other things and I just said screw this looking for a needle in a haystack.
Last edited by jiwein on 05 Feb 2022, 07:25, edited 1 time in total.
niclights
The eManual

Re: Avolites Tiger Touch II

Postby niclights » 03 Feb 2022, 13:50

Hello,

For offline editor you need Titan PC Suite.

You can use version 11.4 and earlier for free. Version 12 and above requires an AvoKey dongle.

Titan PC Suite includes a number of applications. For offline editing you want Titan Simulator (Start -> Avolites -> Titan Simulator). When launched a spash screen will appear where you can select what you want to simulate. I recommend TitanOne (the right-most icon). This is designed for PC and incorporates all the controls in a single window. The other options have separate 'Virtual Panels' to simulate the various physical consoles. When you first lauch it will prompt to authenticate. Assuming you're connected to the internet this should be straightforward. Note that when using the simulator there is an occasional 'spoiler' on the output.