Contextual Menu partially hidden

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

ofamin

Contextual Menu partially hidden

Postby ofamin » 25 Jan 2022, 15:36

I am using a Titan Mobile v.15 with a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga.
The screen is 14" WQHD (2.560 x 1.440).

It's working very well for my needs but I've noticed that in certain contexts, the space allowed to the context menu is not big enough (or it is populated with too many items).
As a result some items is this menu are only partially visible if not totally hidden (see my attachement: ContextMenuHidden.jpg).

I guess I am not the only user with this issue.
Is there a workaround?

That would be nice to at least have a scroll-bar in future updates.
Attachments
ContextualMenu Hidden.jpg
ContextualMenu Hidden.jpg (84.56 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
Gregory

Re: Contextual Menu partially hidden

Postby Gregory » 25 Jan 2022, 19:47

This is an issue with display scaling which effectively makes the application as if the screen had less resolution and scale it up. Normally to fit the software nicely a vertical resolution of 768 to 800 pixels is required depending on whether the taskbar is displayed/set to auto-hide. For a 1440 pixel high screen with scaling set to 200% results in effectively halves the resolution to 720 pixels so that it no longer fits correctly. I have attempted to find a way to adjust this on a per-application basis however the Compatibility options do not appear to help which unfortunately means that changing in the scaling setting for the whole display is probably the best option i.e. lowering it down 25% or so.

Hopefully something can be done to resolve it in the software in a future version.
dasistdaniel

Re: Contextual Menu partially hidden

Postby dasistdaniel » 16 Feb 2022, 15:00

Gregory thank you for the link. That worked for me.