Personality problem

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

domka512

Personality problem

Postby domka512 » 05 Jan 2022, 11:47

Hello All. I am having a problem finding the personality for this fixture http://www.feituolighting.com/products/Led_matrix_light/25x30w_4in1_rgbw_led_matrix_light_5x5_led_panel.html . I will be using it in a month or so on a gig. I tried to find it in the fixture finder but without any luck. Do you have any idea where could i search for it ? Thank you for your help. :) :wink: :wink: :lol:
niclights
The eManual

Re: Personality problem

Postby niclights » 05 Jan 2022, 13:17

Hello,

If a personality for a fixture does not currently exist in the library you can submit a request via the form on the personality website.

If documentation containing full DMX mapping information can be found online it would be helpful if you could include a link in the notes section of the request. Otherwise please upload suitable documentation with the request. Note that when uploading files the form permits one file per request. If you need to upload multiple files please place them in a zip file first and then upload that.
icke_siegen

Re: Personality problem

Postby icke_siegen » 05 Jan 2022, 14:22

The finder is also meant to find similar fixtures. Based on the fixture's modes (9/30/105 ch) this fixture might match:

Manufacturer: Sunshine FX
Model: MATRIX 5X5 RGBW GU
File: Sunshine FX_MATRIX 5X5 RGBW GU.d4