some fixtures not showing in visualizer (mobile)

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

KjellAndersson

some fixtures not showing in visualizer (mobile)

Postby KjellAndersson » 31 Mar 2021, 20:52

I know this have been up before, but I need some advise anyway.

I run version 11.4 Titan mobile. In visualizer all fixtures show up except my movingheads. It's Stairville MH-60th LED Spot. I've tried to repatch, but no success. What to do?
niclights
The eManual

Re: some fixtures not showing in visualizer (mobile)

Postby niclights » 31 Mar 2021, 21:37

Assuming you mean MH-X60th LED Spot and Auto Update is enabled in the show section of the Capture Visualiser Settings window then it might be that your library is not up-to-date and/or that you are not using the latest version of the personality.

If you have not done so already please download and install the latest Titan Fixture Library. Links and instructions can be found on the downloads page of the personality website. For Titan v11.4 you need Titan Fixture Library v10.0-v11.4.

If you patch in a new show the fixture should then automatically appear in the Capture Visualiser window.

If you are using a show with the fixture(s) already patched you can check the version by pressing OPEN/VIEW (labelled differently depending on platform) followed by one of the appropriate fixture handles. This will open the Fixture View window. In the Fixture View window click on the 'Personality' tab to reveal the file history. The last entry should be dated 06-12-16. If it is 10-12-15 you will need to update via PATCH -> [Edit Fixtures] -> [Update Personality] -> where there should be a [MH-X60th LED Spot] option. Select this to update. (if this option is not available either you are using the 06-12-16 version or you have not installed the latest library correctly).

If you are using a show with the fixture(s) already patched and it does not appear with the latest library and latest version you could try patching one more of the same fixture with the Capture Visualiser window open. That should force it to populate. You can then delete the extra fixture.
KjellAndersson

Postby KjellAndersson » 01 Apr 2021, 21:01

Thank you very much. Repatching did the trick.
KjellAndersson

Postby KjellAndersson » 03 Oct 2021, 16:03

New problem. One of my fixtures are not "Capture available". Why not? And what can I do?
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 03 Oct 2021, 18:23

If the latest version of the personality does not include Capture visualisation you can submit a request via the form on the personality website, selecting 'Capture Visualiser (.c2o)' from the desk type options. To avoid any confusion please select the appropriate manufacturer and enter the model exactly as it appears in the library.