I need help connecting midi usb to connect to tiger touch mixer

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

gaprokk

I need help connecting midi usb to connect to tiger touch mixer

Postby gaprokk » 12 Mar 2021, 07:23

I have a midi panda worlde mini. now how to connect midi worlde panda mini to mixer tiger touch? How many can you help me?
Gregory

Re: I need help connecting midi usb to connect to tiger touch mixer

Postby Gregory » 15 Mar 2021, 13:51

From v12.0 support for USB MIDI was added to the Titan software although primarily for Titan PC Suite and the T2 device it should also be possible to use it on consoles as well. Prior to version 12, MIDI input was only supported using the 5 Pin DIN connector present on most Avolites consoles.

Configuring MIDI inputs is done via the Triggers workspace window which can be found in System. The interface allows you to link a variety of MIDI input commands (e.g. Note On, Note Off, Control Change etc.) to either a physical button or fader (Hardware) on the console or to a specific item (most likely a playback). The former will be as if the button was pressed or the fader was moved so will therefore be dependent on what the current page is and what menu you are in. The latter will always trigger the specified item using the function that you specify with the trigger (e.g. Set Level) regardless of the current page etc..