Tiger Touch II screen resolution

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Andrew Palmer

Tiger Touch II screen resolution

Postby Andrew Palmer » 13 Jan 2021, 12:08

Hi all,

Does anybody know the resolution of the TT2 built-in touch screen please? In case it matters, it was built mid 2019.

I can't get to my console due to lockdown and am trying to lay out handles so I will be able to read them when I get back!

Also, does anyone know if we're anywhere nearer to being able to plug in two external displays into the TT2?

TIA,

Andy
Gregory

Re: Tiger Touch II screen resolution

Postby Gregory » 09 Mar 2021, 19:27

The resolution of all Tiger Touch II consoles is 1366 x 768. Depending on how exact you want to be there will be slight differences in the application window size between that and PC Suite owing to PC Suite having a title bar and other window furniture. You may want to use the workspace window appearance options to set a fixed number of rows and columns for palette windows and similar to avoid this changing between machines.

As far as I know there aren't any plans to allow additional outputs on the Tiger Touch II, older TT2 consoles only support a total of two screens including the internal one although some newer hardware might technically be able to support it, it might be difficult to handle this in the software and could cause confusion for users.
Andrew Palmer

Re: Tiger Touch II screen resolution

Postby Andrew Palmer » 10 Mar 2021, 12:13

Thanks Gregory. :-)