Titan Virtual Panel MIDI Mapping

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

BobbyPee

Titan Virtual Panel MIDI Mapping

Postby BobbyPee » 16 Nov 2020, 22:13

Is there a way to MIDI map the Avo virtual panels? I know Titan Go allows for MIDI triggers, but this obviously limits you to one universe. Right now I'm doing pre-vis with Titan Simulator and the virtual panel, but it's so cumbersome and slow, even with a touch screen. I also have a Tiger Touch II, but the onboard capture video processing is borderline at best. Is there another option besides buying a Titan Mobile?
Gregory

Re: Titan Virtual Panel MIDI Mapping

Postby Gregory » 16 Nov 2020, 23:16

The Virtual Panel application does not support MIDI triggers itself. For Titan to be able to receive MIDI you would need to have a T2 or above; the T2 can receive USB-MIDI triggers.

When using Titan Simulator, choosing the Titan Go option is probably the easiest one to use on a PC as it avoids switching between multiple applications. It may also be worth looking at the keyboard shortcuts to see if they help.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 17 Nov 2020, 09:45

If you have a TT and are just trying to use a separate machine for the visualisation if you haven't done so already perhaps you could try networking the TT to Titan GO and setup a multiuser session where the TT is the master? You can then have the Capture Visualiser window on TItan Go.
BobbyPee

Postby BobbyPee » 17 Nov 2020, 16:31

I was just looking into the networking option, I'll try that, thanks. Also will look into the hotkeys. I've always ran on a desk and never had to learn them.