Synergy Fixtures workspace - move fixture

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

TWC

Synergy Fixtures workspace - move fixture

Postby TWC » 22 Aug 2020, 20:33

:D
So I've been hitting up synergy really hard today with beta 51. Let's face it what else have I got to do eh?

Anyway I've discovered a little thing today, i don't know if this is specific to v14 or not or if its intentional but if you move a synergy fixture from the synergy fixtures workspace to another location, executor fader fixture tile etc, when you restart Ai or break the link and re-take control of the server these synergy fixtures always move back to the syergy fixtures workspace.

Regards, Tom.
Avo Machine - v14
Titan Mobile + Fader Wing
Dell Optiplex 7010usff
i7, ssd, 8GB, Intel Hd4000

Capture Machine
2020 Symphony - 2020.0.53
AMD A7, ssd, 32GB, nVidia RTX3060 Eagle

Ai Media Server - 12.1
r6 + 2x Datapath DVI capture cards + Genlock module.
PBudd

Re: Synergy Fixtures workspace - move fixture

Postby PBudd » 28 Aug 2020, 14:27

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

I have been exploring this a bit and unfortunately I can't repeat the issue you are reporting. I have tried putting the fixtures in a few different locations both in a show file with no fixtures in and a file with a bit of programming in and the fixtures always stay where I leave them.

Did you have this happen with a specific show file or AI project file? Were you changing anything about the fixtures on the server in between.

Thanks

Peter Budd
TWC

Re: Synergy Fixtures workspace - move fixture

Postby TWC » 13 Sep 2020, 21:16

aha. i've had a breakthough with this today, it's only after media has been uploaded and transcoded to the server from titan, it started moving the ai fixtures back to the the syngergy fixtures workspace again when a connection (link? it looks like a chain link icon) is made to an existing ai screen fixture or one that has been created from titan.

i need to retrace my steps and find out the exact sequence of events that caused it but i'm going to be busy working on actual proper shows for the next few days.

regards, Tom
Avo Machine - v14
Titan Mobile + Fader Wing
Dell Optiplex 7010usff
i7, ssd, 8GB, Intel Hd4000

Capture Machine
2020 Symphony - 2020.0.53
AMD A7, ssd, 32GB, nVidia RTX3060 Eagle

Ai Media Server - 12.1
r6 + 2x Datapath DVI capture cards + Genlock module.