ArtNet input from Resolume

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

djsky

ArtNet input from Resolume

Postby djsky » 03 May 2020, 17:31

Hi, Is it possible for Titan to receive an artnet signal On a universe and then forward the artnet signal on to one of its DMX outputs?

Example: I have resolume running video outputs to a LED wall, and I have a few lighting fixtures (including a few pixel bars) around the LED wall controlled by a Quartz.

My plan is to add a few simple artnet outputs within resolume and align them around the edge of the composition, so that it outputs simple RGB pixels that line up with some of my fixtures, so that when lines or images of different colours are displayed on the wall, the colours blend over the edges onto the lighting fixtures.

Is there an option to just map an artnet input to a dmx output? I can easily assign which dmx address to use within resolume.

And then is it still possible to keep pan tilt operations and intensity on Titan and if resolume isn’t outputting any RGB data, then total control Is from the Titan?

Would make my day if this was possible.
sideshowbond

Re: ArtNet input from Resolume

Postby sideshowbond » 08 May 2020, 12:17

you'll need Ai to accomplish this in Titan. Synergy can do that for you.
djsky

Re: ArtNet input from Resolume

Postby djsky » 25 Jul 2020, 08:59

Just an update on this, I managed to achieve this by using a artnet/dmx merge unit. Where it can use either LTP or HTP and merge both my resolume artnet and my Avolites artnet onto the same dmx line/address.