What's the differences between Tiger Touch Pro and Tiger Touch 2

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

DanielDS

What's the differences between Tiger Touch Pro and Tiger Touch 2

Postby DanielDS » 27 Apr 2020, 13:19

Hi,
I'm thinking about to buy a Tiger Touch Pro, but I'm not sure what's the different between it and Tiger Touch 2.
Can I use the latest software of Titan on Pro?
Can I use Pioneer Pro DJ Link on Pro?
Can I Use AI on Pro?

I know there's a differences between them when it come's to layout. But Motherboard and that stuffs?

What do you think should I Buy Tiger Touch Pro? Or should I buy a Titan Mobile in future instead? I have a offer I can Buy a Tiger Pro for same money.
Gregory

Re: What's the differences between Tiger Touch Pro and Tiger Touch 2

Postby Gregory » 26 Oct 2020, 14:06

The main differences between the Tiger Touch Pro and Tiger Touch II are:
  • The button layouts: the former follows the classic layout (Pearl/Pearl Expert) whereas the latter is the same basic layout as all the other current consoles.
  • The touchscreen: On the Pro it is resistive and not as bright as the capacitive one in the TT2.
  • Motherboard: Early TT2 consoles had the same motherboard as the Pros however there have been two revisions since then. Note that Pro upgrades may also have newer motherboards depending on when they were done.
Other questions:
  • The motherboard in the Pro is still supported for the current version of Titan. You may need to ensure that you have the required RAM and UPS board fitted. All versions from v12.0 onwards will require an AvoKey.
  • Pioneer DJ features are available on Titan v13.0 and above, regardless of which console.
  • You can connect to Ai using Art-Net from any console, Synergy is available from v12.0 onwards. Setup and control should work fine however heavy integration such as light map might benefit from newer console hardware.
Megan81

Re: What's the differences between Tiger Touch Pro and Tiger Touch 2

Postby Megan81 » 30 Oct 2020, 07:49

I find TT2 better the Pro, could be a case of personal choice though.