Titan Software

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

AREC

Titan Software

Postby AREC » 28 Feb 2020, 08:56

Hello all.
I have one question. I have two titan softwares on my computer Titan one and Titan mobile, may I uninstall one or the other?

Thats my main question, but I wanted to ask which software do you guys use. I have a Titan Mobile console I feel like. I've been having trouble rebooting a show, because some of our designers use one of the other. I also see on the website they have offered Titan go?

Honestly I can't remember the name of the one I use. (Its the orange icon one).

Thank you
Gregory

Re: Titan Software

Postby Gregory » 26 Oct 2020, 13:37

When you install Titan PC Suite for the first time you are given options whether to install each of the applications Titan Mobile, Titan Go and Titan Simulator. Titan Go is the new name for TitanOne as the same application is used for TitanOne, T1 and T2 devices; the only difference between Titan Mobile and Titan Go is the display of on-screen buttons on the latter. If you are upgrading Titan PC Suite it will upgrade all of the currently installed applications as it is not possible to upgrade one and not another. If you wish to remove one of the applications you should be able to do this from the Windows Programs and Features control panel.