Broken Playback Button LED?

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

ofamin

Broken Playback Button LED?

Postby ofamin » 24 Feb 2020, 20:52

Hello,

I am afraid the LED from one of the blue buttons of my Titan Mobile console is broken (above fader 10).
It simply doesn't light up anymore.
The button seems to work fine as I can, for instance, assign a cue to the corresponding playback fader.
The LED on the blue button doesn't turn blue to indicate there is something on this playback nor will it light up when the fader is raised up.

I've tried quitting Titan 12 software, unplug the console and plug it back.
As one plug the console back, there is a short LED sequence happening during which the "faulty" LED doesn't blink.

Is there a way to make something like a hardware "reset" or test the LED further?
May it be of any importance, the serial is #5038.
The console has been used regularly since a couple of months (2 concerts a week).

Thanks for your help.
ofamin

Re: Broken Playback Button LED?

Postby ofamin » 29 Feb 2020, 12:37

Strangely, it seems to work again. Same showfile but a couple of reboots later...
It seems like something is not very stable in the way the LEDs are managed.
Sometimes some LEDs on the "Workspace, Macro and Executer Buttons" are on even if nothing is assigned.
I personally use all these buttons as Executers/Cue Lists so it can be confusing at times. Rebooting Titan solves the issue.

Once again, am I the only one experiencing these issues?
I guess it could/should hopefully be solved at some point with a firmware update.