problem free tiger touch udgrade

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

iluvenca

problem free tiger touch udgrade

Postby iluvenca » 24 Nov 2019, 17:54

good morning I have a tiger touch udgrade serial t / t00838 already with its new avokey and v.12 but if I exceed more than 6 universes in a show when I touch the touch screen if I pass color palettes or positions or a cue list there a delay in the screen of 2 to 3 seconds this is not normal the console is very slow, I can do thanks
Ìluvenca
Gregory

Re: problem free tiger touch udgrade

Postby Gregory » 26 Nov 2019, 00:48

I wouldn't normally expect to see performance issues with the number of universes you suggest, it may be something specific with your show file. Please could you enter a ticket via our Help Desk system. If you could run Log Collector from the Tools > Additional Programs menu and either attach the zip file to the ticket or provide a link if it is large. There may be some indication in the log files what is going wrong so that we can try to resolve it.
iluvenca

Re: problem free tiger touch udgrade

Postby iluvenca » 26 Nov 2019, 01:04

Good evening Gregory, thank you for your prompt response, and send the log collector to supportavolites so that they can verify if the problem is my show or something else, I wait for a quick response from you to be able to make my presentation the day after tomorrow.
Ìluvenca