Fail Boot Pearl 2010

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

nevilleanand6777

Fail Boot Pearl 2010

Postby nevilleanand6777 » 18 Oct 2019, 08:07

Hi sir, i have problem in my console the error in my disply is pls wait energising the pearl
Gregory

Re: Fail Boot Pearl 2010

Postby Gregory » 21 Oct 2019, 14:01

Please try this instructions from the Pearl 2008 and Tiger Manual:
13.1.9 Hardware WIPEALL mode
You can do a complete factory reset by fitting a link on the board. You should obviously save any show data that you want to keep. It may also be advisable to have a backup of the system software (AVOS option D) before you do this... just in case.
  1. Disconnect the Pearl from the mains.
  2. Undo the half-turn fasteners on the rear edge of the console, and lift the fader section of the console.
  3. Fit the Wipeall link. On Borris 3 motherboards this is at the bottom right of the board near the 4-digit display. On older motherboards it is located on the main PCB near the large square processor. It’s labelled on the PCB legend. A link is provided fitted to one of the pins. Fit the link so it connects the two pins.
  4. Close the console (don’t fasten it), then turn on the power.
  5. The console will power up in the AVOS menu. Select option A [Start the System]. (do not select any other option when the Wipeall link is fitted).
  6. Turn off the Pearl, open it and remove the Wipeall link (fit to one of the pins only). If you forget this, the console will do a Wipeall every time you turn it on!
  7. Close the console and refasten it.
If you do the above then restart the console without selecting Start the System, you may not be able to get the console to run. Use the following procedure to start the console. This procedure is also another way to get into AVOS mode.
  1. Turn off the console and open as described above.
  2. Fit the AVOS link. On Borris 3 motherboards this is in the bottom right corner by the 4-digit display. On earlier boards it is located near the chip labelled PASHA. It is in a row of 8 jumpers, the AVOS link is the one nearest the back of the console. A link is provided fitted to one of the pins. Fit the link so it connects the two pins.
  3. Close the console (don’t fasten it), then turn on the power.
  4. The console will power up in the AVOS menu.
  5. Select A [Start the system]. Do not select any other option.
  6. Turn off the Pearl, open it and remove the AVOS link (fit to one of the pins only).
  7. Close the console and refasten it. The location of the links on the motherboards are shown on the next page.
franco.avo

Postby franco.avo » 25 Oct 2022, 15:23

Hi, I have a problem obtaining the license. The console shows me: “starting program at 920000” and it stays on that screen. Does anyone know the reason?
ganglemon

Postby ganglemon » 11 Jul 2023, 04:47

franco.avo wrote:Hi, I have a problem obtaining the license. The console shows me: “starting program at 920000” and it stays on that screen. Does anyone know the reason? slope game

Did you try adjust the AVOS connection. This is located in the lower right hand corner of the Boris 3 motherboards, next to the 4-digit display. On earlier boards it is located near the chip labelled PASHA. The AVOS link is the jumper that is located in the row of eight jumpers that is closest to the back of the console. It comes with a connection already attached to one of the pins. Adjust the link so that it forms a connection between the two pins.