It's not that easy to answer your post as it seems to be a colourful mixture of various things - hardware, software, understanding. Also, if I may say so, a little interpunction, structure, and patience, would help in a number of ways. However I'll try to answer as far as possible - and others may chime in, too. In general I'd recommend to spend an hour or two learning some things, maybe at Avolites in London, maybe at your local distributor. Also, there are many videos available in a number of languages.
Okay, let's start. Sorry for any inconvenience you encounter, no matter the reason. You may believe me that Avolites consoles, as well as all other consoles on the market, are not without problems - but then, they are trusted by a great number of users worldwide for reasons. I am sure your issues can be ironed out.
it stucks sometimes and loses shows(writing that the files are corrupted!)
- maybe this is a rare hardware fault - but could you please give some details, e.g. the software version, and an idea about the show you're running (number of fixtures etc.). 'corrupted show' - can you please give details? What might happen is that it doesn't load the shutdown show at startup time - this happens if you did not shut it down properly, and it shouldn't matter if you saved regularly...
the faders work only like switchers jumping from 0 to 100%
- unfortunately this is known, and can easily be fixed with some spray, within seconds. Your distributor should be able to help you with this. Also, as this is already known and public for some years, it doesn't look like this Quartz is really new.
the console has to be intuitive but here i could not even be able to find any logics!
- again I strongly recommend to be in touch with Avolites or your local distributor. Avolites has a very good training program, and if you'd like to spend a few hours then I am sure you'll find much logic n the way how Titan works.
there are too many submenus!
- have you really worked with that many other consoles? Maybe there are some functions buried deeper than necessary, but in total, I believe the Titan way is very much straight-forward (I may be biased). Give an example of the things you are searching!
the showfile is corrupted,unable to load
- see above. What exactly did the message read? Probably it simply didn't shut down correctly before.
resetted additional touch monitor settings to disabled
- usually this doesn't happen. But did it properly close last time?
lamp light was not lit!so i called up its menu which was saying-that the lamp is set to full
- this is specific to a certain series of Quartz consoles, ans is a hardware issue. Yes, this is unfortunate, but it can be circumvented (e.g. put a lamp-on macro in a startup playback). Hey, no console is perfect.
... key profiles ...
- on this one I am 100% with you - key profiles are a mighty feature but are kinda over-engineered for 96% of everyday tasks. We - Avolites - are striving to get better. Give us a chance and upvote for the request here: https://www.avolites.com/ideas/assign-m ... y-profiles
Stervus - I, and all the Avolites team, take any feedback very seriously. We are always ready to help. Just ask. And again, if you'd spend an hour or two with an experienced Avo programmer then I am sure many questions would immediately be answered.
I don't know where you are based. If you want you can drop me an email at email@example.com
. Best regards, Sebastian