Keyframe Master

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

IanZuiderent

Keyframe Master

Postby IanZuiderent » 10 Apr 2019, 14:24

Hi!

I've got a feature request, but i can't post it in the feature requests anymore because it's locked.

Basically it would be cool if there was a key frame shape master. This would work almost the exact same way as a pixelmapper layer master. This just works a little bit different, since it is a different thing.

When you make a key frame shape, you can then select to use a master per cue. So when there is a colour in one of the cues in the shape, that has master enabled, then it changes to the colour of the master. You could do this the same way with strobe, beam, etc...

Any ideas on how to implement this any smoother is, of course, appreciated. This is just a rough idea.
sideshowbond

Re: Keyframe Master

Postby sideshowbond » 10 Apr 2019, 20:21

have you tried size masters?
IanZuiderent

Postby IanZuiderent » 11 Apr 2019, 09:33

sideshowbond wrote:have you tried size masters?

This would only change the opacity of the shape. This isn't what I'm asking for.
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 11 Apr 2019, 09:51

IanZuiderent wrote:I've got a feature request, but i can't post it in the feature requests anymore because it's locked.

Feature requests should now be submitted to the Ideas and Features page where they can be discussed and voted on by other users.