Titan Mobile Palette FADE OUT

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

sultahan

Titan Mobile Palette FADE OUT

Postby sultahan » 29 Mar 2019, 19:47

Hi. I have to Titan Mobile. How can I do palette delay in, delay out, fade in .....
Gregory

Re: Titan Mobile Palette FADE OUT

Postby Gregory » 29 Mar 2019, 22:14

You can record times in palettes: first put the times you require in the programmer by pressing the Time button (above Clear) then press Record Palette and select the location to record to (this assumes that your mask is set to include Time which is the default). Once recorded you can select the palette to put the times in the programmer and when recorded into cues they will reference the palette and be updated when the palette is. If you want the palette to apply using the time stored within it you will need to change your key profile to enable this setting. There is also a Master Palette Time which you can set either in the Palette menu or via macros to set the default time all palettes will apply in if no other time is specified.
sultahan

Postby sultahan » 30 Mar 2019, 16:13

Thanks for your reply. I want to assign time to the saved position palette. How can I save the delay in the registered position shortly from the palette. Thanks.
sideshowbond

Postby sideshowbond » 31 Mar 2019, 13:55

Delay and fade out values are playback/cuelist parameters and cannot be stored in palettes as far as I know. Fade in times can be stored as Greg explained
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 01 Apr 2019, 14:15

sideshowbond wrote:Delay and fade out values are playback/cuelist parameters and cannot be stored in palettes as far as I know. Fade in times can be stored as Greg explained

You can store delay in and fade out times in a palette and as described above these can be recorded into cues which will then reference the times in the palette, so if you update the times in the palette the times in the cue will update. Delay in and out times do not change what is output when you apply the palette (with Palette is fired with its times enabled) but will still go into the programmer. The problem with these times in palettes is that you cannot view them directly, you can select some fixtures then apply the palette and you will see by pressing the Time button. In the Playback View you can toggle the View Palettes context menu option to view the legend of the palette referenced by the cue times.