Tiger Touch stuck in Run mode

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

zahoorjury

Tiger Touch stuck in Run mode

Postby zahoorjury » 07 Nov 2018, 15:49

Hi , my TT stuck in Run mode even the select button is not allowing me to go in program or system mode , any help ?
zahoorjury

Re: Tiger Touch stuck in Run mode

Postby zahoorjury » 10 Nov 2018, 00:39

Hi , any body there it’s my 2nd call !
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 10 Nov 2018, 09:13

Is it an old Tiger Touch (first series) then the big black mode switch should toggle to system/run/program, and if it doesn't then check it in USB Expert.

On newer TigerTouches (and the old one too) Avo + Disk should bring you to system mode. (but I don't know a way to toggle to program).

Do program functions work at all? (e.g. record or delete) If they do but select doesn't then it's a problem with your key profile. Does the button work at all? (see USB Expert)
zahoorjury

Postby zahoorjury » 10 Nov 2018, 17:40

Hi , thanks for replying. You are right it’s the old one , I also check into USB expert and also change the USB cables into other ports , then find that the panels are ok but the main USB hub board is not working properly, is there any specific part of that board which I have to look into ?
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 10 Nov 2018, 18:56

Are you sure the main hub is faulty? The mode switch is connected to one of the panels (I believe it's the program panel).

There is nothing special about the hub, apart from the power being temporarily switched off with the panel reset button. I'd suggest to try and get hold of a standard USB hub, end temporarily use this as replacement. Does this solve your problems?
Kully

Postby Kully » 12 Nov 2018, 12:28

You could also try plugging this panel directly into the USB port on the outside of the console. This will connect the panel directly to the Motherboard.