Pixel mapping problem

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

oaksld

Pixel mapping problem

Postby oaksld » 18 Oct 2018, 15:06

I have been having a problem with pixel mapping effects within a cuelist.. it simply won’t play.. if you grab the lights that are in the effect and bring up the intensity it is there but if I try to update it, it won’t save and if you unfold the cuelist the cue plays fine. I create my cuelist via quick build but it doesn’t seem to make a difference which recording mode I use.
This started as a major problem in v11 so I started a new show using v11.1 and the problem still exist.
Is this a bug or just something stupid that I am doing wrong?

Thanks all for your input!
Gregory

Re: Pixel mapping problem

Postby Gregory » 18 Oct 2018, 19:18

If it is not already perhaps try turning tracking off. Only a few days ago I created a cue list with pixel map effects in both v11.0 and v11.1 and in both cases they outputted, these were with dimmers but I have also done the same thing with RGB fixtures in the past.
oaksld

Re: Pixel mapping problem

Postby oaksld » 24 Oct 2018, 20:48

Tracking is turned off.. cues that are using dimmers in pixel mapper work fine, just seems to be the Chauvet Color Band PixM's that are having the problem. I have a help ticket opened and have sent a video showing the problem as well as commands that I am using... still waiting to hear back.