How to repatch user number

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

ehal_no

How to repatch user number

Postby ehal_no » 07 Oct 2018, 22:02

Building a new show using simulator for Titan one. I want to structure the show and to use user nuber for that. Initally I patched making some errors regarding user numbers ant want to change it for given handles in the Fixtures wiev. Following the intructions on page 97 in Titan v.11 manual and changing the user number instead of the DMX-address, does not work. How to do this the right way?
Regards Eystein Linnerud
Gregory

Re: How to repatch user number

Postby Gregory » 09 Oct 2018, 21:56

There are multiple ways to change user numbers, one of the easiest is by using the Set Legend menu. In the menu select the fixtures (or other handles) you wish to change, select softkey D, type in the first user number you want to use and press Enter. Alternatively you can set fixture user numbers in the Patch View which can be opened from softkey G in the Patch menu. In this view you can click the User No. header and press Enter to change all the fixtures in the current view.
ehal_no

Re: How to repatch user number

Postby ehal_no » 10 Oct 2018, 08:03

Thanks - No surprise - it worked :D
I tried theese two ways before I asked. But in a slightly different way. I used arrow down instead of enter in the patch view variant and I did not press the fixture number button after entering Set Legend. I pressed the A button. And from there it was not possible to make the change I wanted.